R2W sets you on your path towards finding the job you want!
You will leave with a folio of useful job searching resources and improved confidence.
During R2W you will learn about:
- The value of having a job
- Your personal strengths and job skills
- Deciphering a job advertisement
- Cover letter and resumes – the good, the bad and the effective
- Preparing for common interview questions
10 sessions on Wednesdays from April 22 – June 24
10am – 1pm
FREE – you must be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand citizen and not be enrolled in school
Training is provided by Jesuit Community College